ICAI Bhilai Branch
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Online Registration Portal
Please visit the link: https://www.icaionlineregistration.org/index.html
Online Registration Portal for ICITSS (IT/OC) and AICITSS (AIT/MCS) Courses on All India Basis
Board of Studies of ICAI have developed “Online Registration Portal for ICITSS (IT/OC) and AICITSS (AIT/MCS) Courses” for Registration/ Allocation of Batches for ICITSS (IT/OC) and AICITSS (AIT/MCS) Courses to facilitate the students to register themselves from anywhere anytime for any training centre of ICAI across India. The Online portal provides the facility for any time online registration for courses, selection of batches / location, batch transfer, faculty allocation and scheduling by POU, online feedback, online certificate generation etc. The online portal consists of 4 modules namely “Student Module”, “Faculty Module”, “POU Module” and “HO Admin Module”. The key features of each of modules are as stated below:
- Students Module:
- Register online from anywhere in any open batch.
- Register in waiting list with preferred location.
- Payment through online mode.
- Integration with ICAI students Database.
- Single Sign-on for all the courses.
- Transfer to another batch.
- Submit feedback online.
- Generate the completion certificates online..
- Faculty Module:
- Register online for all courses at POU.
- Single Sign-on.
- Edit / Modify Registration.
- Receive Approval / Disapproval status.
- POU Module:
- Launch of batch for all courses.
- View the status of batch registration.
- Access data of faculties for different subject registered on portal.
- Get the list of registered students for each batch with payment details to reconcile.
- Print batch-wise/student-wise attendance sheet.
- Generate report to claim the money from respective branch, in case of batch transfers by students.
- Generate MIS for Batches organised, students participated for reconciliation purpose of each course.
- Approve / disapprove the faculty after registration.
- Approve the attendance of Students.
- HO Admin Module:
- Monitor students registration course-wise and POU wise.
- Monitor faculty registration course-wise and POU wise.
- Monitor feedback forms filled by the students.
- Monitor student’s attendance at POU level.
- View online ITT examination report POU wise.
- Facility to add new POU.
- Report Generation – Batch wise student and faculty reports, Batch wise student’s attendance report, batch wise certificate generation etc.