ICAI Bhilai Branch
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Check your CPE
To check the CPE, please visit the link: https://cpeapp.icai.org/
TERMS OF REFERENCE OF CPE COMMITTEE
- To adopt, execute and implement such measures – using tools of learning, physical and virtual, as may provide sufficient opportunity to all Members of the Institute to
- (a) keep abreast of all current knowledge in their core areas of competence,
- (b) familiarize themselves with new and emergent subject areas related to Professional Development and
- (c) becoming aware of developments in related fields,
- (d) obtain Virtual CPE Hours for Structured and Unstructured CPE requirements.
- To visualize the future needs of the society and gear up the profession to cater to those needs.
- To help members to meet the evolving expectations of the society as far as the technical and professional skills are concerned.
- To monitor, supervise and establish a systematic process to ensure that the member shall meet the requirements of the CPE Statement.
- To conduct courses, seminars and conferences etc. solely/jointly with other CPE POUs on subjects of relevance to the profession.
- To render such financial and other help to various branches and regions for upgrading learning technology, as may be considered appropriate and within the powers of the Committee.
- To monitor, supervise and oversee the functioning of various POUs and their Compliance with Directions of the CPE Committee/Council related to CPE and E-Learning Matter.
- To provide CPE Credit to members for CPE learning including Physical, E-Learning and Virtual Mode.
- To provide CPE Credit to members for participation at Conferences/Seminars and other educational programmes organized by any international professional
- accountancy bodies (registered with IFAC as full members as defined in CPE guidelines) and foreign Institutions signed MRA/MOU with ICAI.
- To take decision to implement mandatory CPE hours, in physical & virtual mode, on relevant topics for members in a Calendar year/Block period on need basis.
- To direct CPE POUs to organise mandatory CPE programmes/sessions on emerging professional topics on need basis to create awareness amongst members of Institute.
- To take such policy decisions and administrative measures for implementing the clauses above as may be considered appropriate by the CPE Committee.